Requests for short-run envelope production (runs of 5,000 or less) used to be a headache for print shops large and small: not economical for traditional offset printers, too much trouble even for small digital print shops. Until now. With the C931e Envelope Feeder Series of digital color envelope presses from OKI®, a formerly under-serviced market represents an opportunity to expand your business. The device you’ve dreamed of with the affordable C9 Series, you can print short runs of digital media in less time than it takes to produce printing plates and ink up a press: 500 Com-10 envelopes in 12 minutes!1 With output that rivals traditional offset printing presses.
- Print speed up to 50 ppm Color and Mono
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- High-capacity toner: up to 38,000 pages
- Prints on a wide range of media, including envelopes, magnetic media, polyester, transparent film, and heavy stock up to 360 gsm
- Handles 3" x 5" cards to 52" banners
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO
- 1 X 530 Sheet Paper Tray & 1 x 300 Sheet Paper Tray
- Envelope Feeder holds up to 500 envelopes or 4,000 sheets of bond paper
- Many more options and features.